WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TruthInTheBible - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TruthInTheBible > Topics

Subject: in street
Replies: 5 Views: 717

my_road 12.08.11 - 07:00pm
in many places and where i live u get these street pastors go to street at 10pm until say 3am. they hang in groups going to where pubs, clubs are. they are chatty and friendly and work closely with the police. but i noticed when i came out of a pub they started praying at a group of drunken youths. i kept thinking thats no good lol 'free will' is what is happening here, u wont get through to them. *

iilmadme 13.08.11 - 04:34am
I have heard of these ppl,i think they sound like theyre doing a gud job.The ex nurse that i heard speak bout wat she duz sed that it is simply a matter of showing christian kindness to those who may need it.They do things like sweeping broken glass,even providing shoes to silly drunken girls that cant walk properly.One guy famously broke up a disturbance by offering the men a sweet Lol *

iilmadme 13.08.11 - 04:37am
I wasnt under the impression that they preach as they go along or even that they mention their beliefs beyond it being obvious who they are n by them setting an example of christian kindness in action.Altho they may well pray for those they encounter *

sinfree 13.08.11 - 06:08am
They reach more ppl than u think. God reaches out to who He will and them praying for them is not going against their free will. *

my_road 13.08.11 - 10:47am
i must admit they are good at what they do, they will offer guidance and also good with survival basics, they do plenty of training before joining the group. i do think they are at 'risk' cause u get old ladies and men there. if u have a drunk who is violent im not sure words would sort it but they can radio in the police if need be. *

sinfree 15.08.11 - 09:59pm
Its to bad more of us arnt out there reaching out to ppl. *

* TruthInTheBible Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TruthInTheBible

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search