WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TruthInTheBible - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TruthInTheBible > Topics

Subject: can u trust bible?
Replies: 10 Views: 632

my_road 6.08.11 - 12:27pm
im rather open minded but in a christian family. something that has caught my attention, is that is the bible all there? anything edited or removed so that we dont know about? see many say do not trust 'man' with gods words. there was a documentary one time where its believed the church discarded alot of what jesus actually said. this is somewhat sneaky and not of the light. with the bible to me its like there are parts missing that man did not include and discard when writing the bible. what do u think? *

sinfree 6.08.11 - 11:54pm
I will put it to you this way: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever. 1Pet 1:23. God promised to preserve His word for every generation, you may not be able to trust man, but you can trust God. Get you a KJV and stick with it. Read it daily. *

my_road 7.08.11 - 09:25pm
i always say a healthy bit of skepticism helps and for anyone to truely acept their path they got to question it to eliminate douts. what im saying is christians go to church and follow what priests say but they too can have dirty secrets lol and get up to no good. when the bible was written im wondering if they edited to control and put fear in to us. i feel we dont need to even be near a church for god is with u where ever u are. *

sinfree 7.08.11 - 11:49pm
you need the Bible for the new birth and to know God. *

airwalkr 8.08.11 - 04:50pm
The Bible to believers should not be nor has ever been a book to instill fear. Also if you read you'll see all the dirty little secrets are kept intact. *

ronycal 8.08.11 - 08:13pm
There are times when am overwhelmed and wonder the same thing. Yet I remember Isaiah1:18, this brought me to Christ and every time am not sure I go to God knowing that I can't suprise Him and He is willing to talk. I speak to him of my fears and doubts but in the end He speaks to me through His word. *

sinfree 9.08.11 - 01:34pm
Amen ronycal *

yarmulka 9.08.11 - 06:45pm
If you know how we got the Bible , how they wrote it thousands of years ago , then you will know . You may trust the Bible . *

sinfree 10.08.11 - 05:53am
yarmul great point, David Daniels put out a book called, Did The Catholic Church Give Us The Bible? It goes into literal history of the Bible starting with the Torah (Books of Moses) It also goes into the history of the KJV and I recommend it to all. If many knew the real history more ppl would trust it. *

ronycal 10.08.11 - 07:59pm
To an unbeliever, the comin together of the Bible makes little difference. Before I get to convince someone we will need to agree on somethings like God, creation, Jesus and whether the Bible is going to be our point of refrence.- the hub of our discussion. It is indeed amazing the way the Bible came together and a reason to believe that it can be trusted *

sinfree 11.08.11 - 03:55pm
the wonderful word of God!!! *

* TruthInTheBible Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TruthInTheBible

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search