WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

TruthInTheBible - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* TruthInTheBible > Topics

Subject: RELIGION
Replies: 4 Views: 1028

sinfree 6.08.11 - 06:02am
I want to bring this subject up bc many sects think if ur not a member of their church than ur not saved. Jesus never taught any such thing. The Body of CHRIST is a body of believers made up of many different sects all over the world. Matt 13:24-30. Jesus taught He was the way, life, and truth and there was no way to the Father but by Him. John 14:6. There is no one man made sect the way to the Father, only Christ has the power to save anyone. No religion can get u there. Christ is the one who died on the cross and it is Him who the Father gave the power of heaven and earth to. Not a church that a man founded. *

ronycal 8.08.11 - 07:52pm
We know well that cults teach some truth and some pseudo teachings and many times. Since they somewhat acknowledge Jesus, can they be considered part of the church? *

sinfree 9.08.11 - 01:44am
If they have literally called upon the Lord and believe upon His death and resurrection, yes. but u also have to keep n mind that there r confessing christians who claim to be saved and are not, its important to know the Bible so we dont stray in the wrong direction. there r ppl out there that r in sheeps clothing and inwardly r ravening wolves. *

ronycal 9.08.11 - 07:10am
I get to meet many of these and wonder if it is all real... Who am I to judge? My part is to guard my heart for out of it are the wellsprings of life. The farmer shall come and separate the wheat from the tare *

sinfree 10.08.11 - 05:40am
we have to judge, bc if we dont than we will fall for anything. the key is, is to judge according to the Word and not hypocritically judge and we shouldnt condemn anyone. *

* TruthInTheBible Forum

Search:
topics replies

* TruthInTheBible

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search